1. Our little man is getting ready to start school in the fall and he had his Kindergarten screening a few weeks ago. Can you even handle the cuteness! He's a mixture of scared and excited I think.
And a little bit of silly I guess.
We never opted to send him to preschool so we've been working with him on learning to write a bit and recognize letters and such. He's doing well and I think will be eager to learn in school next year. I'm no elementary school teacher, but I think he'll do well!
2. Chris and I have been doing T25 for the last 7 weeks or so. It's been so fun! We've never worked out together much, so it's been a fun thing to do as a couple and the 25 minute time span it takes to complete each workout feels doable for this out of shape body. I've seen a lot of growth in my strength and endurance and I'm excited to keep it up! The kids like to join us from time to time as evidenced below. My daughter clearly needs some girl time.... to learn to exercise with a shirt on! Yikes!
3. My sister and her hubs got a new puppy and we've gladly joined in on the festivities that a new puppy brings. My kids are LOVING it and it just melts my heart to watch the little man with her. He's loves on her so gently. Cocoa is a Chesapeake Bay Retriever and won't be little for long, but we're enjoying her puppiness for now (While letting my sister do all the hard work. It's fun being an aunt!)!
4. We celebrated a birthday in our house recently! We love birthday's at the Perry house. They are a wonderful opportunity to celebrate our favorite people!
God's grace has been evident in all of our lives through this guy! He's my best friend. He loves our family so well and loves God and serves others with such a genuine heart. He's such a blessing and I pray God gives him many, many more years to serve Him with!
5. Working with our College & Career group at Sonrise Baptist Church over the last year has been one of the greatest joys of the last year for us. Recently we went bowling as a group (GLOW Bowling as you see evidenced below). My 3 year old daughter had the highest score (how does that even happen!) but we all had a fun night! Seeing these college students and young singles grow in Christ is such pure joy for us. We are excited about what God is doing in their lives!
Me with my little winner!
6. Easter was of course a wonderful day of celebrating our Risen Savior! We enjoyed some typical festivities of coloring eggs and such with the kids then had my sister as well as some other friends over for an Easter meal. It's such a joy to rejoice with brothers and sisters in Christ for all that God has provided for us in Christ through his death and resurrection.
Our sweet friend Kaydi Harp provided a little Easter Photo Booth for our church families this weekend after our Easter services. What a sweet service she provided and some sweet little pictures she was able to capture of our littles!
7. Our little lady went to her first REALLY girly birthday party last weekend, where I let her paint her nails by herself for the very first time. She was pretty thrilled, and took it all very seriously.
Such a fun little group of girls!
8. Another birthday took place this last week. My little sister Brittany is entering her last year in her 20's! She requested this lemon blueberry cake with cream cheese frosting and I happily set to work making it for her.... and eating way too much of it.
Wishing you a wonderful year ahead Brittany! You are a blessing and it's a joy to have you as a sister!
9. Lastly, our little man started his T-ball season Monday night with his first practice. He's excited to play with the new Little League team in our town, and I was excited about how organized the practice was! It should be a fun season for him!
Sorry about the slight overload! Enjoy!