Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 10-Today. I. Am. Thankful. For....

I am thankful for the circumstances that God has given me. Life isn't always easy. In fact there have been some really, really hard times. Times when I really didn't know if anyone truly cared for or about me. But God has been faithful. He has been my rock. And he uses circumstances, both good and bad, for HIS glory. And he uses those cirucmstes to change me into the image of my Savior, Jesus Christ. I've not arrived at the end destination yet. God has some more pruning to do in me. But according to Romand 8:28-30, that end result will be a reality someday. And I so look forward to that day. And until then I will continue to be thankful in all circumstances for I know that they are for my good, and His glory! (and PS.... today I know that I am loved, both by my savior and many others that God has blessed my life with!)



Romans 8:28-30--And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment