Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 17-Today. I. Am. Thankful. For...

I am incredibly thankful for our car. Well, our Ford Escape. For some reason I have always had piece of junk cars. For as long as I can remember I had an old car that seemed to be falling a part. And it has always been an old 'luxury' car. Leather seats, and fancy stuff in it from when it came out, but all the same, it was old and falling apart. Once we bought a car that was only 4 years old.... and the engine went out on it twice. We are cursed if you will with cars. I have had 5 engines go out on me in my 14 years of driving. (none of which were caused by anything I did btw.) It's rediculous. For a long time we only had one car. And an old one at that. Finally last spring we got a Ford Escape. It's not new, but it's new to me and so far it runs great. And it has a sunroof. And the kids' car seats match the grey leather seats. I like all those things. I love driving it. And I'm thankful for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment