Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 5-Today. I. Am. Thankful. For...

Today, I am thankful for my son. He is the most amazing kid. At 2 1/2 he is a little boy who is full of energy, life, and zest. Yet he has such a sweetness to him. A few weeks ago my dog passed away. She was only 6 years old, so it was very unexpected. I loved this dog deeply and shed more than a few tears over her death. My Little Man was very confused at first wondering why I was crying so much. When Chris came home that evening he explained it to him again and for whatever reason, he got it. And his first impulse was to walk over to me and wrap his tender little arms around me. Such sweetness for such a little boy. He wanted to comfort me, and comfort me he did. There is so much I can say about this little guy! Like the way he is learning his letters.... he is so excited to learn his letters! And colors.... blue in particular he can point out in any shade. He is so coordinated. We can't wait to start him in T-ball this coming summer. He can hit a baseball quite well if I do say so myself. I'm sure I'll have lots of games to attend in the coming year. I thank God for my little boy! He is a huge part of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment