Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 15-Today. I. Am. Thankful. For...

PINTEREST! I'm obsessed with Pinterest lately. If you don't know what it is check it out. I just don't have a creative mind. But I've always loved looking through magazines getting all kinds of ideas and trying to copy them. I love that pinterest allows me to look at what everyone else is doing creatively and copy them all! I have found tons of new recipes for my family, organization tips for my home, decorating ideas to make my house a little prettier, ideas for stuff to do with my kids, ways to love my husband, seriously... so. many. ideas! It's revolutionized my life! I am so thankful to have found Pinterest! (And the plus side is that I'm actually DOING them! Not just sitting and looking at them on my computer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment