Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 14-Today. I. Am. Thankful. For...

I am thankful for social media! Particularly Facebook. Naturally, I am not the most outgoing person. I do better getting to know new people in a one on one or maybe one on two type of setting, but in a group I struggle! I also don't have the best memory. I tend to only remember big things or people that I have been around a lot. Then enter Facebook! I love being able to catch up with people that I would never have kept in touch with. Old friends from high school and college. It's nice to see what's going on in their lives, even if it is only the highlights. I love being able to send a quick message to someone saying hello, or wishing everyone happy birthday (I never would have kept track of all those birthdays on my own!). Seriously, fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment