Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 6-Today. I. Am. Thankful. For...

I certainly can't leave out my Little Lady. When the ultrasound technician told us she was a girl I could hardly believe my ears. I had secretly hoped for a girl and was SO excited that God has blessed us with one. Since the day she entered out lives just over a year ago she has been a ray of sunshine in our home. He smile is electric. Our friends often say that she smiles with her whole face, and it's true! I have recently loved watching her learn to walk. Every day she gets steadier on her feet. I'm personally just anticipating the day I can enroll her in her first ballet class (Hopefully she is as excited as I am!). I'm so looking forward to loving her and teaching her, hopefully helping her grow into a Godly young lady, and eventually a woman.  It's my most important role in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment