Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 4-Today. I. Am. Thankful. For...

I've got some catch up to do!

Day 4's thankfulness is my amazing husband-Christopher Perry. I honestly can't remember our first meeting, but it would've been over 10 years ago now. We knew each other from college and more through our membership and involvement at church. He worked with the Jr. High class, I worked with the High School class. I never even considered dating him, and even broke things off with him once. But I couldn't resist the only guy who ever really got me. In God's plan, he was the one. The one who would just understand me. And we've been best friends since the day I figured that out. I can remember the exact moment, out to eat at Cheddar's with some friends, when I knew that he just got me and I started seeing him in a different light. I'm so glad God changed me (and my heart and mind). Marrying Christopher Perry was the best decision of my life. The Lord has taken us through some valleys and mountain tops in our short 7 years of marriage and I hope he allows us to grow old together. He's the one I want to grow old with.

No comments:

Post a Comment