Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 12--Today. I. Am. Thankful. For...

I am thankful for our church body. We have been studying through Ephesians the last several weeks at my church, Sonrise Baptist Church, talking about the importance of living life together in Christ as a church body. This is one of Paul's main themes in the book of Ephesians. This takes some effort for me. I tend to naturally life a pretty private life. But how blessed are we to have a family of believers with whom we can celebrate the good times, and who can support us during the bad times. I hope that I celebrate with others, and support others. I want to give as much as I get, actually give more than I get! I am truly thankful for our church body. It is a unique body of believers, different from any other that I have been a part of. And while we aren't perfect (who is?!) it is a joy to serve Christ together, and to grow together. And I am blessed to be a member there.

No comments:

Post a Comment