Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 7-Today. I. Am. Thankful. For...

Today, I am thankful for my family. For those of you who know me, you know I've had quite the family history. You think you have a crazy family? Let me introduce you to mine! Ha! I'm serious! (I do realize that every family has their own story..... and mine certainly isn't the craziest!)



I'm not actually going to give you all the gory details, but family relationships have never been easy for us. Alas, I am thankful for all of it... and all of them; my 7 siblings, my mom and dad, my step-mom and (2) step-dads, and all the extended family that goes along with that. Craziness I tell you! And EXPENSIVE at Christmas! But I love each of them and am thankful for the influence each has had in my life. I'm the oldest of all my siblings the youngest being 15 years younger than me. I have 3 siblings in high school right now. It's fun. I love watching all of them grow up. I hope that I can influence them for Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment